Mythical Wonders Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythical Wonders Clan

Bringing myth into reality, one monster at a time.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions for contests.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scefyx

Suggestions for contests. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for contests.   Suggestions for contests. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Here you suggest themes for future contests.
Back to top Go down
Zaroas

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for contests.   Suggestions for contests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

I haz an idea...
Sticking with the club theme, mythology, entrants should make something from mythology... But there's a twist. It has to be a mech. So if you were to make, say, a chimera, it would have to be a mech chimera.
Back to top Go down
Sjhorm

Sjhorm

Location : Look at your man, now back at me, now back to your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but he could smell like me. -Old Spice

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for contests.   Suggestions for contests. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Zaroas wrote:
I haz an idea...
Sticking with the club theme, mythology, entrants should make something from mythology... But there's a twist. It has to be a mech. So if you were to make, say, a chimera, it would have to be a mech chimera.

Wow. Sounds....tough.
How about you make a creature, and then have to make a myth to go with it. You know, a hero, a creature, the whole shebang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for contests.   Suggestions for contests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for contests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Wonders Clan :: Spore Corner :: Community Section-
Jump to: